Copyright©2008 FLK Lettings is a trading style of FL Kuen.Ltd Company registered England No. 5739077. A member of The Property Redress Scheme, a government authorised consumer Redress Scheme for Lettings, Property Management and Estate Agent and other Property Professionals. Accredited Member of The National Residential Landlords Association(NRLA)
The following services are provided:
1. Your property will be visited to inspect and assess the rental value.
2. We will commence marketing of your property on receipt our fee which will be held as a Holding Deposit (which is payable upfront) and the signed and completed ‘Marketing Contract’ and ‘Your Perfect Tenant Form’. If we are unable to find you a tenant in 2 months, we will refund you 50% of your Holding Deposit for this service.(Subject to T&C’s).
3. Once instructed we will advertise your property on our website, which is linked to the following internet portal: Zoopla for a period of 2 months, and we will also contact any suitable tenant/s in our existing database. At the end of that period you will be notified by email that your property will no longer be advertised and whether you wish to renew.
4. We will provide you within 24 hours, the contact details of suitable prospective tenant/s from our database whose search criteria matches your property and requirements. We will only forward details of prospective tenant/s that match the search criteria specified on the ‘Your Perfect Tenant Form’. We only communicate information on prospective tenants to you via email or by way of text, if prospective tenant/s are seeking a same day viewing, we will try to contact you by phone and leave a voicemail.
5. We don’t provide accompanied viewing with this service, nor do we provide any guarantee/s for tenant/s referred, or collect any monies from the tenant on the landlords behalf. E.g holding deposits or rent.
6. The Landlord will be solely responsible for:
i. Coordinating and conducting property viewings with prospective tenant/s
ii. Be responsible for referencing prospective tenant/s referred by FLK Lettings
iii. Managing the property, taking and registering tenant/s deposits
7. We only offer the following additional options with this service :
Tenancy Agreement, Inventory, EPC Survey Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) and Gas Safety Check
Market Only Service